RIP Turk

Off-topic discussions about anything you please!

Moderator: gillian

RIP Turk

Postby TontoBronto » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 am

So sad to post that Turk had a heart attack Monday night & died early Tuesday morning.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/T ... 3stk3d.jpg
TontoBronto
Top of the World
Top of the World

Re: RIP Turk

Postby TontoBronto » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 am

Obituary for Terry Roger Henry
Terry Roger Henry, age 60, of Powder Springs, Georgia passed away January 10, 2017. Memorial service will be held 2:00 pm Saturday, January 14, 2017 at Macland Presbyterian Church. He was preceded in death by his parents: Elmore and Amy Henry.
Terry was a native and lifelong resident of Cobb County. He was an audio sound engineer, musician, singer, triva expert and a caregiver. Terry was the sixth of seven children.

Survivors include: four sisters: Jeannette Waits, Dolly Mobley, Mary Daniel, and Martha and Frank Chambers; two brothers: Jim and David Henry; seven nieces and nephews and several great nieces and nephews; his loving companion of 35 years Donna Sensing.

Online guest book at
West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc.
West Cobb Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. - Marietta, GA
westcobbfuneralhome.com
TontoBronto
Top of the World
Top of the World

Re: RIP Turk

Postby Arlene » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:44 pm

I'm just gutted by this news. As horrible as it was to lose Marybeth and Rob, I knew they had been sick, and that prepared me a bit for their passing. Losing Turk is just devastating. He was such a GREAT guy.

Please everybody, take care of yourself!
"You've got to sing like you don't need the money, love like you'll never get hurt. You've got to dance like no one is watching. It's gotta come from the heart, if you want it to work."
~Susannah Clark

"Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels." ~Molly Ivins

"If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner."
~Tallulah Bankhead

Arlene
Top of the World
Top of the World

Return to The Watercooler