POst here wHen you're really dRunk

Off-topic discussions about anything you please!

Moderator: gillian

Postby deaeterna » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Can one post here when really "drunk" on codeine cough syrup??? Just wondering...

Ah, the room is spinning...Reminds me of grad school!

TMR
deaeterna
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby ScottG » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:23 am

Do you have any idea how much I love you? Really?
Maybe you do. Ive tried to explain it many times.

If I ever meet Patty, one of the things I intend to tell her is that I'm so happy to have spent my time, so to speak, with her. I feel the same way about you.

I'm continually amazed that this all happened. The unconnected events that brought us together. I've met so many of you this past year... given you chiropractic hugs... smiled endlessly.... silently watched you play guitar and sing... I've taken it all in and I hope to never forget it. You are loved.

Gillian, can you make this thread easier to find?
"Indifferent, but distanced perfectly
Projected endlessly, it’s so FUCKING beautiful!!!"
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Turk » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:23 am

Even through inebriation, your post is beautiful, Scott - as are you.
Turk
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby ang » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:12 pm

ScottG wrote:Do you have any idea how much I love you? Really?
Maybe you do. Ive tried to explain it many times.

If I ever meet Patty, one of the things I intend to tell her is that I'm so happy to have spent my time, so to speak, with her. I feel the same way about you.

I'm continually amazed that this all happened. The unconnected events that brought us together. I've met so many of you this past year... given you chiropractic hugs... smiled endlessly.... silently watched you play guitar and sing... I've taken it all in and I hope to never forget it. You are loved.

Gillian, can you make this thread easier to find?

Do you have any idea how much YOU are loved? You better! Thanks for hangin' with me, you cool ass fucker. ;)

*squeeeeeze*

ang
Like jewels in a crown, the precious stones glittered in the queen's round metal hat.
ang
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby gillian » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:07 am

"I'm high as a kite and shit-faced!" -Ally

"Salt or no salt?"
"Salt, salt, no salt, salt"
-One of the MANY bars in austin

good times, good times, pics and reports later after a few less margaritas
gillian
Founder
Founder

Postby gillian » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:38 am

hokay so....
i and by i i mean we, highly recommend that you ALL start from page one of this thread and read through every post because it's fucking fabulous!

it's great to see the origins of 'do tit scoote' and 'plalu' and to see when some of our favourite kids came into the mix.

it's also the origin of the cutting room floor which we're off to read next...

SO FUN! love you fuckers,
g and r
gillian
Founder
Founder

Postby B Minus Time Traveler » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:22 pm

Okay, so my friend Kate and I are going to a place called Touche (too-shay -- I can't find that French accent thingy) tonight. It is a gay leather/bear bar. We are going because it is 50 cent drafts. Also, there is a back room where playful shenanigans abound. We'll probably stay out of there. Actually, we'll TOTALLY stay out of there. I will totally report back here when we're done. Should be fun . . . and maybe scary . . .
"You know, I cried when I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. And then I laughed...really hard." - Jerri Blank
B Minus Time Traveler
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby Gretzky » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 am

i'm choppin' kindling wood
i'm selling kindling wood
and if you don't believe it
then get a load and try it.
step up and bless the mic
Gretzky
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby sandina » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:54 pm

So I get this phone call today and am asked "so are we still on for Saturday night?"

I quickly start ratcheting thru my brain to figure out what she's talking about. I ask her inquisitively, "um, do we have plans?" Her reply: "well, you were VERY intoxicated when you called last Saturday to mark me on your calendar for this weekend."

*worries about who else she may have called*
sandina
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Postby RedEarth » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 pm

I refuse to believe that the last drunken hilarity was nearly a year ago. Maybe someone should post here again. :)
Jessica

I don't know but I'm set to find out, I don't know but I'm a gonna find out
RedEarth
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Jiggy Jiles » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:23 pm

RedEarth wrote:I refuse to believe that the last drunken hilarity was nearly a year ago. Maybe someone should post here again. :)

Aaight, sugartits.....you asked for it......
Not totally drunk yet, but well on the way, and I ate a coupla' zanaflex that ougha' be kicking in anytime now.
I ain't a big fan of Patty. I don't hate it, but it just don't grab me by the scrote like the music I dig. Some of y'all know the whole fucked-up tale, but I came here on invite from Jess, waaaaaaaaay on back when we started dating. A nice crowd I found here (although proned to the kind of political circle jerk that makes me want to throw up), very functional, sweet, and way different than the crowd of hard-ass shitkickers I usually run with.
Some of y'all welcomed me with more decency than I had coming (given the weirdness of the situation), and some of y'all were snarky and downright shitty, while lacking the testicular fortitude to just tell me to fuck off.
Things were coming to a head between Rob and I (even though we'd never spoken before), so I launched a proper stalking, one bad-ass enough to make even that crazy diaper-wearing, BB gun-totin' astrounaut bitch feel outdone. I won't forget when he called me back. I was all fired up for a shouting match, threats, the whole bit, but unfortunately, I liked the sumbiach from the get-go. We talked for two or three hours the first time, I think, even though I don't generally associate with yankees (unless they're way prettier than Rob) and have mixed emotions about jews...just jokin' Roberto. Out of it has come a great friendship, one that I value.
Scott has been a really damned cool, understanding dude, with unwavering civilty, and an uncanny ability to keep himself separate from the bullshit that has eaten up the last coupla' years (give or take) of my life.
I feel a babblefest coming on, so I'm splittin', maybe to go see The Legendary Shackshakers play (a goddamned rockin' ass band to see live), or maybe to blast some Turbonegro really loud, and drink more michelobe.....and smoketh my dope.
Maybe more to come if I go totally out of my tits tonight.
Rob, is your phone fucked again? Unfuckit, and give a holler, yo.
Jiggy Jiles
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Postby ScottG » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 pm

Sanchez,
You gave me my first smile since I heard the news that a good friend's kid died on Monday rock climbing in the Red. I'm kinda pissed at the world right and really fucking bummed. The only solace I can find in the situation is the thought of dying while doing something you love. I plan on polishing off a few more Buds and having some bud myself. I can't go see the Shack Shakers but I can listen on the iPod.

I think I'm gonna listen to Maggot Brain (the guitar solo) instead, but I'll keep Colonel J.D. and the boys in mind just in case.
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby ScottG » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:13 pm

It just occurred to me that if I could pick a way to go out I'd probably say.. bunch a Buds, half of a doob, listening to the Beatles and thinking of everyone I love.

Actually, it also occurred to me that thats where I am right now!!! oh shit.

Funny to the end.. I'm gonna go sit in that Lazy Boy now....

"When I wake up early in the morning....."
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Jiggy Jiles » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:03 am

Damn, Scott. I'm really sorry to hear that.
I didn't know you were a shackshakers fan! I got hipped to 'em about a year ago, and only went to the show 'cuz a buddy of mine had come into town to see them. I didn't even feel like stepping out, but ten minutes into the show, I was damned glad I showed up....they blew the ass outta' the place, and I was hooked.
I had to retire "Dirty Sanchez", at least for a while and have morphed into " Jingle Dale", a character from one of my favorite movies. Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwlXf5Tnq0

I opted out of the show the other night, due mostly to severe intoxication, but enjoyed the Turbonegro. If you ain't familiar with them, have a look. "Apocalypse Dudes" is a GEAT album, not a bad track on it, with every song a fuckin' masterpiece. "Ass Cobra" is a good one, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ2gQ6KVg94
Last edited by Jiggy Jiles on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jiggy Jiles
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Postby ScottG » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Wild at Heart, eh? I haven't seen that film in years.
I myself am partial to titties that stand up and say hello.
Interestingly enough, more than one person has told me my wife Maria reminds them of Laura Dern.
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

PreviousNext

Return to The Watercooler