April 20 Starkville show update

Tell us about the Patty shows you've attended, and organize/document PattyFamily meetups

Moderator: gillian

April 20 Starkville show update

Postby steve » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:53 am

Just a reminder that the doors open for the show at Rick's Cafe in Starkville Thursday night at 6:00 pm. Michael Fracasso hits the stage at 8:00, Patty at 9:00 and the MS Blue Bloods will play a set after Patty.

Rick's Cafe does serve food for those of you getting here early.

Those with Reserved General Admission tickets will be sitting directly in front of the stage in a section that will be roped off from the rest of the club. The reserved section is GA, so remember it's first come, first served for the best seats.

WMSV is really looking forward to hosting this show and we are excited to see so many of you coming from long distances for the event. We hope that you enjoy your visit to Starkville and Mississippi State University. If we can do anything to make your visit more pleasant, please feel free to find me and let me know. I'm the bald man that will be manning the will call booth.

Rick's Cafe is owned by Rick Welch who has been a major supporter of our station since we went on the air in 1994. He has, on many occassions, just like this one, turned his club over to us so that we could bring in a performer. He has been a great help to WMSV on many occasions.

For those coming to Starkville earlier in the day and might be looking for a good place to eat, let me reccomend City Bagel Cafe on University Drive. Joe and Mary Tkach are the owners and have been very supportive of our station over the years, plus they have great food.

Everyone please drive safely. I'm sure Patty's show will be tremendous.

Steve Ellis
WMSV
steve
Falling Down
Falling Down

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:25 am

Steve,

Everyone here appreciates your efforts and your posts on behalf of Patty and this show. It would be great if there were more folks like you out there who take the time to do what you're doing here.

I hope the show goes really well for everyone.

Now what's up with these Mississippi bagels? :wink:
You can't really dust for vomit.

-- Nigel Tufnel
Rob
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Postby steve » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:16 am

Rob,

The City Bagel ownere, Joe and Mary, are from Boulder. I guess they learned their bagel making skills out there
steve
Falling Down
Falling Down

Postby Rob » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:25 pm

steve wrote:Rob,

The City Bagel ownere, Joe and Mary, are from Boulder. I guess they learned their bagel making skills out there

Boulder!?! What do they know from bagels in Boulder!! :wink: Now if they learned bagel-making here in NYC... :wink: :lol:

But let me tell you, I'd give anything to be eating one of those Mississippi bagels right about now because that would mean I'd be gettin ready to see Patty!
You can't really dust for vomit.

-- Nigel Tufnel
Rob
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Return to Shows & Meetups