Merchandise

Tell us about the Patty shows you've attended, and organize/document PattyFamily meetups

Moderator: gillian

Merchandise

Postby Kelsea » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm

I wasn't sure if this was the right section to post in but oh well. To anyone whose been to a show recently, was merchandise sold? If so, what kind of stuff, posters, cd's, shirts? Someone mentioned that there was merch at one of the Texas shows so I was just wondering. There wasn't anything besides CRT and Terremoto cd's sold at the AZ and CO shows, of course that was early on in the tour. But if there is any sort of shirts/ posters I definitely want to get my hands on them. Thanks.

Kelsea
Kelsea
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby girlgoddess » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:32 pm

at the show tonight and last night there were two 2shirts for sale, CRT the album and terremoto's album... of course, the guy had already packed up by the time the show was over (???) but said the stuff is all available online...
.r.
if you have poo, fling it now.
girlgoddess
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Nicoleee » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:38 pm

the ones (tees) we saw at all the other shows were black with a blue bird on the sleeve for women and the men's was weird.

if gillian posts she can tell you, she got one.

damn, i'm good at describing things. :lol:
I said to the sky
Do you want me to fly
The sky said, No
Ain't your turn to go

http://amillionkites.blogspot.com/
Nicoleee
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Postby MWM » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:54 pm

They had T-shirts at the Atlanta show. One had the bird on it, and another had the deer that's in the CD booklet. It wrapped around the side of the shirt with half on front and half on the back, if I remember right.
The meteorite is the source of the light
And the meteor's just what we see
And the meteoroid is a stone that's devoid
Of the fire that propelled it to thee
And the meteorite's just what causes the light
And the meteor's how it's perceived
And the meteoroid's a bone thrown from the void
That lies quiet in offering to thee
MWM
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby Austntx » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:30 pm

That blue bird is the Bird of Peace flying down on a background of black. A very small "children running through" is printed on the left sleeve. I saw her at Helotes, Tx on Friday and Austin on Saturday. She was amazing both nights of course. I'm still dehydrated since I stood in the heat both evenings for 6 hrs. She was worth it.
Austntx
Falling Down
Falling Down

Postby Kelsea » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:14 pm

Thanks for the replies everybody, hope they're still selling the shirts by the time I see her in July, would love one. I checked the store on her official website but there weren't any CRT shirts, so I don't know where else they'd be 'online'. Austntx- Glad you were able to catch Patty in Helotes, sounded like a hot but fun show. Thanks again.
Kelsea
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Lisa1 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:37 pm

I was going to buy a t-shirt at the Ryman show, but I didn't like them.. they were basically plain black shirts, with a blue bird on the side.. but it was hard to tell that it was a bird IMO.
Don't bring me bad news, no bad news, I don't need none of your bad news today....
Lisa1
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Return to Shows & Meetups