Patty at the Brown Theater in Louisville

Tell us about the Patty shows you've attended, and organize/document PattyFamily meetups

Moderator: gillian

Patty at the Brown Theater in Louisville

Postby ScottG » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:11 am

Patty in Louisville!!!
Wednesday August 15, 2007 @ 7:30 pm.
Reserved seats $27.

Scott Miller opens.

Tickets on-sale to public on July 7, 2007 at 10:00
Pre-sale for WFPK members July 2-6, 2007.
If WFPK has your email address you should receive a message.

Thanks to Production Simple and WFPK.
Last edited by ScottG on Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Indifferent, but distanced perfectly
Projected endlessly, it’s so FUCKING beautiful!!!"
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Lisa1 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 am

Woooop!! Thanks so much for the heads up Scott!! I can't wait for this!!
Don't bring me bad news, no bad news, I don't need none of your bad news today....
Lisa1
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Postby ScottG » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:01 pm

Main Floor. Row 3. Center!!! Fuck Yeah!
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby Lisa1 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Hooo Hooo.... I am Front and center as well.. see you there!
Don't bring me bad news, no bad news, I don't need none of your bad news today....
Lisa1
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Postby bivester » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:03 am

Lisa1 wrote:Woooop!! Thanks so much for the heads up Scott!! I can't wait for this!!

scott, i missed your note/pm on the presale, didn't see it until later in the day and they were all gone. thanks for the effort, i'm kicking myself for missing it.

here's hoping for the best on saturday morning (i got row "h" for ryan adams on the regular sale, maybe i'll get that lucky for patty).

again, thanks for trying, it is appreciated.
"well, i'll bet you can't pronounce 'b-a-n-g-o-r' correctly any better than i can say 'louisville'... " ~patty to me after the kentucky theatre show

"and i'm so twitterpated about bill, i just tuned the wrong guitar...i said twitterpated, that's what i said." ~karin bergquist @ cst | dayton (sat | 04.09.2005)

bivester:concert photographs
bivester
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby bivester » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:38 pm

bivester wrote:...didn't see it until later in the day and they were all gone. thanks for the effort, i'm kicking myself for missing it.

...here's hoping for the best on saturday morning

ok, i've stopped kicking myself! :)

AND DID I GET LUCKY!?!?! i was looking for two, a friend was "sorta" interested in going but kind of non-committal and i found some decent seats, nothing too exciting...so, just for the hell of it, i clicked on "1" in the "number of seats" options and ticket AA-1 popped up. that's right, front row of the orchestra pit! center section! on the aisle! for patty! at the freakin' brown!

WOW!
"well, i'll bet you can't pronounce 'b-a-n-g-o-r' correctly any better than i can say 'louisville'... " ~patty to me after the kentucky theatre show

"and i'm so twitterpated about bill, i just tuned the wrong guitar...i said twitterpated, that's what i said." ~karin bergquist @ cst | dayton (sat | 04.09.2005)

bivester
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby Nicoleee » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm

AND DID I GET LUCKY!?!?! i was looking for two, a friend was "sorta" interested in going but kind of non-committal and i found some decent seats, nothing too exciting...so, just for the hell of it, i clicked on "1" in the "number of seats" options and ticket AA-1 popped up. that's right, front row of the orchestra pit! center section! on the aisle! for patty! at the freakin' brown!

WOW!

:D awesomeee.... can't wait to see the pictures!
I said to the sky
Do you want me to fly
The sky said, No
Ain't your turn to go

http://amillionkites.blogspot.com/
Nicoleee
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Postby bivester » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:33 pm

Nicoleee wrote:
:D awesomeee.... can't wait to see the pictures!

i'm hoping for some good ones. the lighting is always very good @ the brown (well, except for ryan adams :roll: ). and with the seat slightly off center, approx the same angle but about 5 or 6 rows closer than i had for lucinda/carrie, it should be sweet for pics.

bivester
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby bivester » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 pm

scott, lisa (and/or anyone else)...never met ya'll, but any interest in grabbing a bite before the show?

cunningham's is just around the corner or i'm open for suggestions...

bivester
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby ScottG » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:29 pm

I don't know if we'll have time Bill. What time are you thinking?
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby bivester » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:42 pm

ScottG wrote:I don't know if we'll have time Bill. What time are you thinking?

show's @ 7:30, i could be there by 6:00 @ the latest. maybe 5:30ish.

bivester
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby ScottG » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:45 pm

I don't think we can make it Bill. I have to bring the kids home and get Maria out the door. We'll never get there by 6:00 pm. I'll try to find you down front. I'll be the large bald mammal next to the pretty blonde in the third row. Somewhere in seats 211 thru 214.

Lisa, come and see us, OK?
Maybe during the break between Scott Miller and Patty.
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby bivester » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:26 pm

ScottG wrote:I don't think we can make it Bill. I have to bring the kids home and get Maria out the door. We'll never get there by 6:00 pm. I'll try to find you down front. I'll be the large bald mammal next to the pretty blonde in the third row. Somewhere in seats 211 thru 214.

Lisa, come and see us, OK?
Maybe during the break between Scott Miller and Patty.

cool. i'll be in AA, seat 1

bivester
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby Lisa1 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:44 am

Hey Guys! I will definately look for you on the break. There is no way I will have time for a dinner meet up before the show as my sidekick for the concert is driving up from Nashville and we will be in a mad rush to get there in time. We are sitting front and center in the Pit as well!! Woopty!

I am a Brunette with blue eyes. I will message later tonight with my seat local as my tix are at home and I am sneaking on the forum at work :lol: See you Patty Nuts tomorrow!! And I can't wait!!

Lisa
Lisa1
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Postby Mis » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 pm

Ooooh...have a great time, y'all! :D
Liars
are lying
Airplanes
are flying
Love isn't here
Love isn't here
But it's somewhere...