Patty in Nothern California This Summer

Tell us about the Patty shows you've attended, and organize/document PattyFamily meetups

Moderator: gillian

Patty in Nothern California This Summer

Postby sfboy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:12 pm

HI y'all. I posted in the News section, too, but just so no one who wants tickets misses out, Patty's playing at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga (about 45 minutes south of San Francisco) this summer.

Tuesday, August 26, Amos Lee opening, tix $36.50 - $46.50 before the Ticketmaster no service charge.

If anyone from the hinterlands wants to come out (hinterlands being anythign east of Yosemite) let me know. We can have a big ol' Patty fest out West.

And, by the way, Lucinda Williams is playing the next night. So take a week off of work and have some musical fun out west.

YYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Kevin
sfboy
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby modzyne » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:07 pm

I just saw this today and I am so excited! I love the Mountain Winery, its great to be outside under the stars with beautiful music floating around. I'm there for sure! And for those that havent been to this particular venue, the close seats are really worth it!
we had the real thing
up there in the moonlight
didnt cost nothing, but each of our hearts
modzyne
Falling Down
Falling Down

Postby sfboy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:07 pm

HI y'all. I'm trying to organize a Patty meet up before the concert. If you can PM me and let me know if you're going to come, it will help me plan. So we're going to meet for dinner at a Southern Indian vegetarian restaurant. The food is super yummy and very cheap. It's about a 15-20 minute drive to the venue from the restaurant. If you're coming from Sacramento/San Jose/San Francisco, the restaurant is on the way either from 280 or 101. It's right off the freeway so it's easy on, easy off.

Here's the info:

Saravanaa Bhavan
1305 South Mary Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Tuesday, August 26 at 5:45

The restaurant's website is below:

http://www.saravanabhavan.com/restauran ... nia&rid=28

Again, let me know if you can make it. If not, we should definitely try to meet up at the show. We could meet after Amos and before Patty up where the sell wine.

PM me.

Kevin
sfboy
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Return to Shows & Meetups