Boston 6/6 Show

Tell us about the Patty shows you've attended, and organize/document PattyFamily meetups

Moderator: gillian

Boston 6/6 Show

Postby KarenJL » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am

Hi everyone!

It's been a little while - I've been unable to log in with my old user name KarenL for some reason, and can't link to my old posting history. Marybeth, thank you for trying to help me in email. Sorry I haven't been the best about replying - I appreciate your help!

Is anyone here planning on going to the 6/6 Boston show? Not sure when tickets are going on sale of course, but if anyone is interesting in coordinating with me, please reply or PM me - I'd love to meet up for the show.

Karen
KarenJL
Falling Down
Falling Down

Re: Boston 6/6 Show

Postby keith from ny » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm

KarenJL wrote:Hi everyone!

It's been a little while - I've been unable to log in with my old user name KarenL for some reason, and can't link to my old posting history. Marybeth, thank you for trying to help me in email. Sorry I haven't been the best about replying - I appreciate your help!

Is anyone here planning on going to the 6/6 Boston show? Not sure when tickets are going on sale of course, but if anyone is interesting in coordinating with me, please reply or PM me - I'd love to meet up for the show.

Karen

I can vouch for Karen being a first-rate companion for Patty shows. She's delightful conversation at dinner, goes into sort of a happy trance while Patty's on stage, and then valiantly tries to express her feelings after the show (but mostly it just comes out as "oh my God .... oh my God...").

Nice to see you here again Karen! Image
I don't know nothing except change will come
keith from ny
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby KarenJL » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am

Shucks, thanks, Keith :-) I feel the same way, and am looking forward to meeting up with you to see Anais in a few weeks.

I was just curious, for anyone who got presale Boston tickets, did you get general admission? I got mine during the presale, but all that was available was GA. I've been to the House of Blues in Boston, and most of the venue is GA, but there are some reserved box seats which I thought were the 'best' seats. I wonder if I should have not gone for the presale tickets... or if I was too slow and that's all that was left?
KarenJL
Falling Down
Falling Down

Boston 6/6

Postby jmp31 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:26 pm

I seem to have fallen into the SRO pit!

In my excitement and haste to nail two tickets for the Boston show I went for the VIP $75 tickets. I now discover that you don't get to sit down in this exalted space!

I'm pretty sure my 79-year old bones won't make it standing up for a three-hour concert.

SO, I'd gladly swap my two VIP tickets for two box seats, and will happily eat the difference in price.

Any takers please email me: jmp31@comcast.net

Jane
jmp31
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Return to Shows & Meetups