Mavis Staples 75th birthday extravaganza

Tell us about the Patty shows you've attended, and organize/document PattyFamily meetups

Moderator: gillian

Mavis Staples 75th birthday extravaganza

Postby elcorazon » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 am

I'll Take You There - Celebrating 75 Years Of Mavis Staples

Auditorium Theatre, Chicago, IL

Wed, Nov. 19, 2014 07:30 PM

A Once-In-A-Lifetime Concert Event Honoring Mavis Staples On Wednesday, November 19, an extraordinary collection of music artists will come together for I'LL TAKE YOU THERE – CELEBRATING 75 YEARS OF MAVIS STAPLES, a special concert event taping honoring one of the most influential singers of our time. The concert will take place at the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago, IL, and will feature star-studded collaborations by esteemed artists paying tribute to Mavis Staples' music. The initial lineup includes music artists: Gregg Allman, Ryan Bingham, Eric Church, Patty Griffin, Glen Hansard, Taj Mahal, Michael McDonald, Buddy Miller, Aaron Neville, Widespread Panic, Grace Potter, Mavis Staples, and Marty Stuart. Staples will take the stage to perform with a number of special guests throughout the night. Additional performers and surprise guests will be announced in the coming weeks. - See more at: http://www.mavis75.com/#sthash.cHOr5nKS.dpuf

Got my presale tickets already!
If I died, he'd hear about it, eventually.
elcorazon
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Return to Shows & Meetups