CRT- Survivor- Round Seven

Discuss specific songs or Patty's music in general.

Moderator: gillian

Postby Turk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm

It's still Thursday, so.......CRYING OVER!
Turk
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby Kris » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:17 am

Alright, Super Delegate Scoote, time to weigh in! We have a 3-way tie again, between Trapeze, Crying over and Burgundy Shoes.
It's the same old thirst for more
Until they put you in the dirt

You saw me through a keyhole
Of a door that I kept locked
But I decorate the threshold
Just in case you knocked
Kris
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby Rob » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:04 am

Kris wrote:Alright, Super Delegate Scoote, time to weigh in! We have a 3-way tie again, between Trapeze, Crying over and Burgundy Shoes.

I want to see the by-laws where it states that super delegates get to vote after voting has closed. I can see that Don Gerstner has all the judges and politicians in his pocket and refuses to share them.

I say eliminate all three as it's obvious they are going to sleep with the fishes eventually. Nothing personal, Dons Gerstner and Holechek, just business. And this war ends now. Arlene lost Burgundy Shoes. Kris lost Crying Over. I lost Santino on the causeway... I mean Trapeze. We're quits. And if Gerstner and Holechek agree, then I'm willing to let things go on the way they were before.

And you talk of super delegates. Is a super delegate gonna bring your song back to you and my song to me? I forgot all the vengeance in my song. But I have selfish reasons.

I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall my song, should Getting Ready not be ready, should Crying Over not be cried over, or if No Bad News turns to No Good News, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive. But that aside, let me say that I swear on the soul of my girl in the little pink dress (who mysteriously went "down" after 456 bullets were fired at her), that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made here today.

So say I, the Robfather.
You can't really dust for vomit.

-- Nigel Tufnel
Rob
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Postby Nicoleee » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:14 pm

that was brilliantly hilarious. wow. yeah, off with all three of their heads...
I said to the sky
Do you want me to fly
The sky said, No
Ain't your turn to go

http://amillionkites.blogspot.com/
Nicoleee
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Postby ScottG » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:24 pm

I agree with the Robfather.
"Indifferent, but distanced perfectly
Projected endlessly, it’s so FUCKING beautiful!!!"
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby keith from ny » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am

Rob wrote:
Kris wrote:Alright, Super Delegate Scoote, time to weigh in! We have a 3-way tie again, between Trapeze, Crying over and Burgundy Shoes.

I want to see the by-laws where it states that super delegates get to vote after voting has closed. I can see that Don Gerstner has all the judges and politicians in his pocket and refuses to share them.

I say eliminate all three as it's obvious they are going to sleep with the fishes eventually. Nothing personal, Dons Gerstner and Holechek, just business. And this war ends now. Arlene lost Burgundy Shoes. Kris lost Crying Over. I lost Santino on the causeway... I mean Trapeze. We're quits. And if Gerstner and Holechek agree, then I'm willing to let things go on the way they were before.

And you talk of super delegates. Is a super delegate gonna bring your song back to you and my song to me? I forgot all the vengeance in my song. But I have selfish reasons.

I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall my song, should Getting Ready not be ready, should Crying Over not be cried over, or if No Bad News turns to No Good News, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive. But that aside, let me say that I swear on the soul of my girl in the little pink dress (who mysteriously went "down" after 456 bullets were fired at her), that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made here today.

So say I, the Robfather.

I don't know nothing except change will come
keith from ny
Top of the World
Top of the World

Previous

Return to Songs & Music