Want Silver Bell!!

For trading of live Patty shows, the Love From My Lips series, and other unreleased material.

Moderator: gillian

Want Silver Bell!!

Postby mdm » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:29 pm

Hi everyone!! First time poster here. Love Patty!!! Just saw her in concert at the Vic Theater in Chicago!! Amazing Show!!! I want to know if anybody has the unreleased "Silver Bell" available. I will pay for it. I would prefer an actual cd rather than download but if a download is all you have I will take that. Thanks!!
mdm
Falling Down
Falling Down

Postby ScottG » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Dude, why don't ya let us get to know ya before you go stampeding toward the clitoris?

I'm Scott, How are you? I was at Schuba's show in Chicago. Tell us a little about yourself.
"Indifferent, but distanced perfectly
Projected endlessly, it’s so FUCKING beautiful!!!"
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby gillian » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:13 pm

LMCO!! Scoote, you crack my shit up, man.

Hello mdm... I was at both Schuba's shows as well as the recent Vic show. Welcome to PNet. Rest assured, no one has to pay for Silver Bell... get settled in and someone will be happy to help you get ahold of your own copy.
gillian
Founder
Founder

Silver Bell

Postby mdm » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:40 am

Ha!! Ha!!! Sorry! I am just excited to get a hold of Silver Bell!! I am a 41 year old male, (turn 42 next month) I first saw Patty open for Shawn Colvin in '97 at the Chicago Theater. For some reason I lost track of Patty until I recently saw her on Letterman and I was blown away by the song and her peformance. I went on Amazon and ordered all her cd's and now I am an obsessed fan!! I can't believe I let all these years go by without knowing of this great music!! It is exciting when you find a new artist to get excited about! Pretty upset I missed the Shuba's shows, but I did get to The Vic, my first Patty show! ( Won't be my last!!!) Whenever anyone can get around to getting me "Silver Bell" it would be great! Thanks everyone!!!
mdm
Falling Down
Falling Down

Postby ScottG » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:50 pm

There ya go. PM me your address and I'll send ya a copy.
"Indifferent, but distanced perfectly
Projected endlessly, it’s so FUCKING beautiful!!!"
ScottG
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Postby marybeth » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:05 am

What's with all the explicit body part words lately, Mr. G? Did they put something in your Wheaties? 8)
http://www.marybethdamico.com

Some people don't care if they live or they die
Some people want to know what it feels like to fly

Americana: "a nebulous category of misfits and acquired tastes, many of whom seem to have worn cowboy hats at one time or another" LA Times article
marybeth
Top of the World
Top of the World

Return to Trading