Patty's ACL Appearances

For trading of live Patty shows, the Love From My Lips series, and other unreleased material.

Moderator: gillian

Patty's ACL Appearances

Postby Russell » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:35 pm

A month or so ago, Tonto was kind enough to send me a DVD of Patty's ACL appearances on May 6, 2000 (Singer/Songwriter Special with Emmylou, Dave Matthews, and Buddy and Julie Miller - entire show), October 1, 2001 (solo with band), and October 16, 2004 (solo with band). Verrrrry nice, and quite enjoyable. In appreciation, I've burned three copies which I will send to the first 3 people that PM me with a mailing address. Sorry, though, I can't duplicate the superb packaging that Tonto provided to me, but at least you can enjoy the DVD itself.
Russell
Up and Flying
Up and Flying

Re: Patty's ACL Appearances

Postby TontoBronto » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Russell wrote:.... Sorry, though, I can't duplicate the superb packaging that Tonto provided to me, but at least you can enjoy the DVD itself.

Thanks for helping get this circulated.
I had uploaded the artwork when the DVD first started making the rounds---
Last edited by TontoBronto on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TontoBronto
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby TontoBronto » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm

A tracklist for inside the DVD case---

Please note: the above artwork Incorrectly attributes harmony vocals on "Ordinary Heart". Please insert Kimmie Rhodes with magic marker.
Last edited by TontoBronto on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TontoBronto
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby gala002 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:25 am

Hey Bruce.
You're really a MASTER doing artwork 8)
gala002
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby TontoBronto » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 am

gala002 wrote:Hey Bruce.
You're really a MASTER doing artwork 8)

Denis,
thanks for the compliment, but the end result is largely due to the software I use: Discus Cd labeller makes importing images from the internet, resizing, adding effects & printing pretty easy. You can download a free trial (but the demo prints "Demo" on everything I think).

I've tried using other software like Nero, but I never had much success other than printing Title & tracklist.
TontoBronto
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby gala002 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 am

I really agree with you Tonto. As I can see, you can do fade in and fade out with images, isn't it?

But I'm not with a Mac. As we you to say, "No money, no candy". But I'm sure there's a Windows application with Discus CD labeller.

Thanks again
gala002
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby TontoBronto » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 am

gala002 wrote:I really agree with you Tonto. As I can see, you can do fade in and fade out with images, isn't it?

There are a number of effects available---softening the edges of a photo so it blends in with the background better, making an image transparent in varying degrees. Lots of toys, and all can be undone if they don't look right.

But I'm not with a Mac. As we you to say, "No money, no candy". But I'm sure there's a Windows application with Discus CD labeller.

Thanks again

The retail Discus CD has both Windows and Mac OS versions I believe, but isn't exactly cheap ($40)
TontoBronto
Top of the World
Top of the World

Patty's ACL

Postby IBeacher » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Thanks to Russell and Tonto's kindness I can also offer this to anyone in need. Just PM your address and it is in the mail to you.

Terry
IBeacher
A Place to Stand
A Place to Stand

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Thanks to a copy provided by Tontosauras, I'll rip a copy for the first person to send me a PM with your address!
You can't really dust for vomit.

-- Nigel Tufnel
Rob
Blue Sky
Blue Sky

Return to Trading