To members and friends of PattyNet

Find out all the latest about what Patty's up to, and where she can be seen and heard.

Moderator: gillian

To members and friends of PattyNet

Postby gillian » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Dear members and friends of PattyNet:

I regret that PattyNet was offline for such an extended period of time, and want to offer a personal apology to those of you tried to visit the site while it was down. I also want to thank everyone who reached out to me personally regarding the site during that time. Your messages were a great reminder about the effect that PattyNet has had on those of us who have found a home and family here.

To answer a question I have been asked a few times, I never intended to take down or "close" PattyNet. Unfortunately, there was a catastrophic loss of data, and I was unable to devote the time needed to fully restore the site until now. Unfortunately, I was not able to recover everything from the forum, and lost all of the threads beyond January 2011. While I'm disappointed to have lost any data at all, I'm grateful to have been able to salvage the majority of the great history of posts in PattyNet forum, as well as the wealth of concert and recording information in PattyBase.

Thank you for your patience, and thanks for returning! Your support (for almost 7 years now!) is what has always made this place what it is. I hope that PattyNet will continue to serve as a friendly haven and source of information for Patty Griffin fans worldwide.

With lots and lots of Patty love, always,
Gillian
gillian
Founder
Founder

Re: To members and friends of PattyNet

Postby marybeth » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 am

It's great to be back! :D Thanks Gillian!
http://www.marybethdamico.com

Some people don't care if they live or they die
Some people want to know what it feels like to fly

Americana: "a nebulous category of misfits and acquired tastes, many of whom seem to have worn cowboy hats at one time or another" LA Times article
marybeth
Top of the World
Top of the World

Postby jmp31 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:13 pm

So good that PattyNet is back! I'll add my thanks to Gillian!
Jane
jmp31
Under These Clouds
Under These Clouds

Postby PJay » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:48 pm

So glad that PattyNet is back. Now, if only we could get Patty back to writing, recording and performing her music. It has been way too long.
PJay
Falling Down
Falling Down

Return to Hot Off the Presses